Website Acceptance Policy
All users should be aware that Ads by Coinverti will accept only websites with cryptocurrency-related content. All websites that are accepted in the Coinverti network need to respect the following rules/demands:
- The website should not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances, or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or Local Government.
- The website should not ask the users for clicks or direct them to any fraudulent activity that would bring the owner more earnings from our network.
- The website should not be involved in any illicit activity that may harm the user's well-being or inflict any financial loss by promoting shady, insecure, spam, or fake projects;
- The website should not urge the visitors to hatred, racism, violence, or any activity that may result in moral or physical damages.
We reserve the right to reject a website for a reason that is not (yet) added to this list.
Types of websites that will not be accepted on our network:
- Websites with pornographic content.
- Websites created with the intention of sending bots/fake traffic to our network.
- Websites with no original content.
- Websites that are using free domain names
- Website that don't have a unique design, that are filled with ads, that have more than 1 popup.
- Automatic/manual traffic exchanges.
- Any website that, after it was reviewed by our team, wasn’t deemed suitable for our Publisher program.
- Any website that has incentivized traffic.
Coinverti reserves the right to deny any website from joining our display network, without providing any reason for its actions.