Frequently asked questions from new publishers.
We did some digging the support requests and selected a bunch of frequently asked questions to occur from our (would-be) publishers.
How does it work and what are advertising networks for?
So, you have a website and already have grown some traffic on it and you’re awaiting that it will bring you some revenue for your consumed time. Fair exchange.
From here, you can follow two different paths - paid subscriptions with exclusive content or place ads to your website.
To place ads on your website, you need to find an advertiser interested in your website traffic and the whole process has a lot of variables:
- It's hard to find and seal the deal with an advertiser all by yourself.
- The cooperation requires comprehensive statistics regarding your traffic and further ad interactions.
- Most companies save time from interacting with website owners head-on and delegate this to affiliate programs or advertising networks.
And that's why:
- Advertising Networks have its own platform that can provide reports both for advertiser and publisher.
- Networks have their own system of penalties and conditions that can ease collaboration.
- Webmasters won’t receive cash for bot-traffic and advertisers will be banned for bad ads.
- The platform helps to control your monetization and advertising process.
- Advertisers will provide their own ad content so website owners don’t have to bother regarding creatives.
- The payment system is mostly pre-paid so webmasters will gain their earnings in either case (if you’re not cheating of course).
Any special website requirements before applying it?
You can read our website acceptance policy here.
I have added a website, why isn't it approved yet?
You need to add a meta verification tag or upload a file to the root of your domain to verify ownership of your website.
Why should I prove ownership?
You need to verify website ownership due to security reasons. We should be aware that you’ll drive traffic from the website you have mentioned.
Why was my website rejected?
Apparently, your website doesn’t comply with our website acceptance policy stated above.
Will I be paid for clicks or impressions?
What do CPM and CPC depend on?
CPM and CPC depend on the GEO and platform and primarily depends on the traffic demand. The more advertisers will be ready to pay for your traffic - the higher rates you’ll get. So, make sure you’re providing quality one to get the highest demand.
Also, rates vary from one advertising format to another. Try all of them to find out what’s best for you.
I have reached the minimum payout. When I will be paid?
Payments are sent within 24 hours.
Why do I get fewer impressions on my dashboard than on other networks?
As a publisher, you earn money each time a user views a banner placed on your website. This means that if a banner is placed on the bottom of a page and a visitor doesn’t scroll that far, the view won’t count. This measure was implemented in order to make sure that advertisers pay only when a user interacts with or views their ad.
Please keep in mind that we count only unique impressions.
The more answers you’ll receive at our help center.
Tags: faq publishers faq for publishers