Website Acceptance Policy
All users should be aware that Ads by Coinverti will accept only websites with cryptocurrency-related content.
All websites that are accepted in the Coinverti network need to respect the following rules/demands:
- The website should not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances, or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or Local Government.
- The website should not ask the users for clicks or direct them to any fraudulent activity that would bring the owner more earnings from our network.
- The website should not be involved in any illicit activity that may harm the user's well-being or inflict any financial loss by promoting shady, insecure, spam, or fake projects;
- The website should not urge the visitors to hatred, racism, violence, or any activity that may result in moral or physical damages.
We reserve the right to reject a website for a reason that is not (yet) added to this list.
Types of websites that will not be accepted on our network:
- Websites with pornographic content.
- Websites created with the intention of sending bots/fake traffic to our network.
- Websites with no original content.
- Websites that are using free domain names
- Website that don't have a unique design, that are filled with ads, that have more than 1 popup.
- Automatic/manual traffic exchanges.
- Any website that, after it was reviewed by our team, wasn’t deemed suitable for our Publisher program.
- Any website that has incentivized traffic.
Ads by Coinverti reserves the right to deny any website from joining our display network, without providing any reason for its actions.Last modification made on 30th of January 2020 at 14:10GMT